Adults Dental Plans
Our Adult Dental Plans
High Quality care, in a Relaxed, Comfortable & Safe Environment
We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. Research shows that routine dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health.
We encourage such an approach and with this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a dental plan to reward loyal patients. This plan will be administered by DPAS who will make a separate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that all of your routine dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments.
Relaxed, Quality & Safe Care
Routine Dental Care
All your routine dental care is included
Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
Flexible appointment times
Appointment times to suit you whenever possible
Discount on treatment fees
Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
24 hour assistance
Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
Worldwide emergency service
Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
Annual LevelAdults Dental Plan
- If you only want a annual checkup, this costs £6.00 per month and includes one dental health examination per year
Maintenance LevelAdults Dental Plan
- To Help Maintain your dental health costs £8.50 per month and includes two dental examinations per year
Preventive LevelAdult Dental Plan
- To help prevent a weakening of your dental health costs £13.00 per month and also includes two dental examinations per year as well as two appointments per year for a full scale and polish
Enhanced LevelAdult Dental Plan
- If you need a little extra support it costs £18.00 per month and includes two dental examinations per year as well as four hygienist appointments per year including a full scale and polish
Our Adults plan includes:
All age levels include the following:
- 20% off Discount on Additional Dental & Hygiene Treatment
- All Routine X-Rays (Except Annual Level)
- Routine Oral Cancer Screening
- Treatment Planning
- Study Models Where Required
- Subsiquent remedial Work Required within 12 months of recommended Restorative Work
- Membership Card with 24 Hour Helpline Numbers for Home & Abroad
- Eligibility to Request Assistance from the Wordwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
The monthly plan cost shown includes the charges for management and administration payable to you DPAS. Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately.
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered.
How to Join?
A short consultation with your dentist to determine whether the plan will meet your needs. Then all you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS.
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance. See Terms and Conditions.